What more could you want on a cold winter morning than a reminder of the summer fun times that are just around the corner? I’ve pulled together the ultimate Christmas gift guide (or birthday, or Valentine’s Day or just because!) with 21 present ideas suitable for all of the festival lovers, partygoers & rave professionals in your life…
What Present Should you Get For a Festival Lover!?
This festive season, be the best for our planet and prioritise gifting EXPERIENCES, your time and non-tangible things – like the first item on my list! The rest of the ideas in this guide second best to that, but I have purposefully chosen wonderful things to cherish or practical things to use – you’ll find no gimmicks or pointless single-use items here!
From festival art to beautiful coffee table books, handmade accessories and eco-friendly cosmetics I’ve gathered some of my favourite things into this handy list for you and yours… plus, I’ve included some handy discount codes exclusively for That Festival Life readers!
Gifts for Festival Lovers & Festival Goers
GIFT FESTIVAL TICKETS
01. Festival tickets – of course! This is a great time of year to get tickets whilst they’re on cheaper tiers… Bit too much of an investment? Why not get a ticket to a nice little city day festival like Field Day, Parklife or Lovebox?
Support your favourite independent festival and take a bit of their merch home…
02. How about a gorgeous vintage Glastonbury poster?
03. A stainless steel Shambala branded RAW bottle & or a Shambala calendar for that festival feeling all year long!
04. A cute graphic Camp Bestival tee.
05. TRANSFORM: The Festival Journal: a gorgeous journal created by the heads behind Noisily festival full of stunning photos and interesting articles about festival culture around the world; guaranteed to inspire wanderlust!
06. Still haven’t got my hands on this beautiful book ‘Glastonbury 50‘ by the Eavises yet which chronicles half a decade of the world’s best festival.
07. Exist to Resist – another gorgeous coffee table piece by my friend Matt, with his first-hand pictorial documentation counter-culture movement from the battle of the beanfields until the present day. (Not pictured)
FESTIVAL GADGETS GIFTS
08. Give someone the present of power – this is the ultimate practical accessory, this Anker power bank is what I use and will last you a whole weekend of phone charging!
09. Combining two of the South West’s best – a Boomtown branded minirig!
10. EarPeace HD High Fidelity Hearing Protection I swear by these!! Hearing protection is sexy EarPeace ear plugs, cause hearing protection is sexy. They come in a handy little metal tube you can clip on yourself.
FESTIVAL ART TO GIVE
11. Kate Chidley Festival Map: Kate is so talented and wonderful, you might recognise her distinctive work, she illustrates and paints whole site maps of many festivals around the country. I’ve got her Shambala one from a couple of years ago with my stall is right in the middle! If you’re looking for something extra special you could even contact her for a custom piece.
12. ShangrilART, the art publishing company behind the infamous Glastonbury area, have still got some of their incredible limited edition prints from last year’s festival available… some of my favourites were Big Mikes by Rueben Dangoor, Aida Wilde’s ‘Lousy Print‘ and my absolute favourite Hayden Keys’ ‘Hypnotic’.
13. Or a beautiful limited edition Boomtown screen print by Holy Moly… you can get one to commemorate Chapter 10 or Chapter 11.
FESTIVAL COSMETICS & BEAUTY GIFTS
13. Another one born in Bristol – Magic Mirrors are such a festival essential, shatter proof and they fold out to full length!
14. Pic ‘n’ Mix Festival Kit, a lush little, plastic-free eco-friendly festival wash pack. You can use my code PNMDULCIE10 for 10% off!!
15. Go Full Circle Festival kit – another great little kit with everything you need! I’m obsessed with their no water body wash.
FESTIVAL CLOTHING & ACCESSORIES
16. Kokomo YES PAL earrings, handmade by my lovely friend Jess in Bristol these are bound to make a statement!
17. I love this pair of Dakota Rae Dust earrings, they are lovingly also handmade in the UK from reclaimed fabrics… check out the rest of her amazing wares here.
18. LOVE SPECS! Doing something good for other people at the same time.
19. The best raincoat ever from Insane in the Rain made from 100% recycled plastic.
20. The ULTIMATE party pants, get yourself some Lady Jane sequin shorts to take you all the way through from NYE until Festival season! Check out mine in action at Wonderfruit festival last weekend…
21. Keep cool & stand out of the crowd with a Fantale Fan and use the code DULCIESFANS for a cheeky discount.
Phew! What will you be gifting to your festival loving pals this season? x